Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Heart is in His Hands.

God loves me! 

He is with me, rooting for me, helping me, guiding me, correcting me, consoling me, picking me up, brushing me off, walking forward with me.  He is carrying me, reminding me, teaching me. 

He truly knows me - every single thing there is to know about me - even more than I know myself. 

He forgives me and cleanses me and makes me new.  He gives me second chances and new opportunities and fresh starts. 

My heart is in His hands.  My life is in His hands.  My future is in His hands.  My security is in His hands.  My happiness is in His hands. 

What seems impossible to me is possible with Him!  He is ABLE to bring to pass His purposes for my life!  He is willing and eager to work out His dreams and desires for me.  And he is powerful to do it!

Ephesians 3:20 (TLB)

Now glory be to God, who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of—infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.