Monday, November 20, 2017

No Greater Love

No one has ever loved me greater!

No one could ever love me more!

The greatest expression of love, affection and commitment has already been given to me!

So what am I waiting for?  Why don't I believe it?

Why do I yearn for a lesser form of love, affection and commitment to be shown to me?

Why do I fret and stress about a lack of love, affection and commitment shown by man when even if man gave his very best effort, it would still pale in comparison?  It would never be enough.

I must grasp + grab a hold of + believe + receive + soak in this TRUE LOVE that I already have!

My dream has been fulfilled!  My yearning has been satisfied!  My thirst has been quenched!  My need has been met! 

John 15:13 (AMPC)
"No one has greater love [no one has shown stronger affection] than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends."



No comments: