Sunday, October 13, 2013

"No" Really Means "Yes"

You are sad about My "no" answer today.  You are towing that line between feeling sentimental and sorry for yourself - and thanking Me and trusting that it is all for the best - My best for you.

Just remember that My "no" to one thing is really just a "yes" to something else.

So dry your eyes and bite your lip.  Wipe away your tears; Stop crying and keep reminding yourself that it is all in My hands, under My control, in My care.

You ask Me to intervene and bring My will to pass - so, now that I am doing it, just trust Me.

In the flesh it looks like man has disappointed you again.  But in the Spirit, it's just Me putting the pieces of the puzzle into place.

I love you.  I see you.  I know your needs.  One season comes to an end but it's only because a new one is beginning.

I am doing a new thing.  Trust Me!

Isaiah 43:19 (AMP)

Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.