Monday, October 21, 2013

Some Do & Some Don't

What does it mean?  The fact that some do and some don't; some can and some can't; some will and some won't; some have and some need; some are healthy and some are sick; some are strong and some are weak; some live and some die? 

Do You love some more than others?  Do You bless according to bias? 

I know You don't. 

I know You love and bless and give and take away and require and ask according to Your infinite knowledge and wisdom and understanding and purposes. 

Its' not for me to understand it all now.  It's for me to trust and obey and give and sacrifice as You make known to my heart what You require of me.

Romans 11:33 AMP

Oh, the depth and the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)!  And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)!